Homeowner gas servicing

Homeowner Gas Servicing

If you have an individual boiler in your property it’s vital that it’s regularly serviced.

If your property is connected to a communal District Heating system, you are not required to have an individual boiler gas safety check as this is carried out by the JMB on the communal boilers.

The JMB carries out Gas Servicing for its tenanted stock as per the rental agreements. As a homeowner, this is a legal requirement if you rent out your property. As an owner of an ex-Southwark council property you can use Southwark’s contractors to do a gas safety service of your boiler.

What Southwark offer

Full terms and conditions

Gas servicing for home owners – annual service only

The service includes:

To apply for Southwark’s Gas & boiler servicing, please visit: